NYS Deferred Compensation

Can I change the deferral amount into my NYS Deferred Compensation Plan Account?

Yes. You may increase, decrease, or suspend your deferral rate by calling the HELPLINE at 1-800-422-8463 or by accessing the Transaction section of the Deferred Compensation Plan website at:  www.nysdcp.com. All changes will be implemented as soon as possible in the month following the month you make the request. However, because of payroll timeframes, your deferral change may not occur for up to two payrolls.

Information Source: The Self-Help Guide to Pre-Retirement Planning, Chapter 8, page 6.

Pre-Retirement Planning Information

Back to Brockport Today


Office of Human Resources: (585) 395-2126