Applications Open: 2021-2022 Community Ambassador
Community Development is hiring our student staff for next year. Please recommend a student(s) to become a Community Ambassador. Applications are due Friday, April 30, 2021.
Do you know a student(s) interested in serving their community, developing their leadership and democratic engagement skills, and promoting inclusive excellence, you should recommend them to apply to become a Community Ambassador. Applications are due April 30, 2021. Students should apply on Handshake.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize social media (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram) to raise awareness and assist in creating an inclusive campus
- Assist in the development, planning, and publicizing of programs and activities
- Conduct research using books, journal articles, newspaper sources, survey’s, polls, etc.
- Present information about our events and initiatives to a variety of audiences in many different settings, including classroom presentations, tabling, and open houses
- Support all programs of Community Development and the Intercultural Center