Launch of New Online Training Center — BizLibrary
At SUNY Brockport, we are proud to be able to provide our faculty and staff members with access to the best tools to use in conjunction with ongoing learning and development.
This online library includes thousands of short online videos and courses on a wide variety of topics including Leadership and Management, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, Wellness, Teambuilding, Communication, Computer Skills, and much more. Key features include:
- Short in length (three to seven minutes average)
- Video-based content (similar to YouTube style)
- Mobile-friendly courses, available anywhere, any device, anytime
- Variety of formats (role play, presentation, newscast styles)
- Supplemental materials (to keep as reminders, or use in a group setting)
- 100 new titles added each month
BizLibrary will allow us to provide our employees with endless opportunities for elective learning and professional development in addition to compliance-related training. We will provide suggested content and will soon be working with our supervisors to roll out structured learning programs but until then, please enjoy exploring!
Accessing the Site
When you log in, you will land on our “Home” page which allows you to access “News” items, browse the library, search for courses and launch the BizLibrary Welcome Video that you have been assigned. This video will walk you through the basic Learner functionality within the system and teach you the ins and outs of how to make the most of your learning experiences.
Under the “Featured Content” section, we encourage you to review the five courses that we have highlighted. When you launch a course, you will see additional related courses recommended by BizLibrary.
Below is a copy of your login instructions.
- Go to https://brockport.bizlibrary.com/
- Enter your username and password and click on “Log in”
- We have enabled Single Sign-On (SSO):
- Your Username = your SUNY Brockport net id
- Your Password = your SUNY Brockport password
In addition, there is an icon on the SUNY HR Self Service page called iLearn@SUNY Training. This is a direct link to the BizLibrary system.