Procurement Tip: Filling Out Your Travel Voucher

When filling out the Payee Name section on a travel reimbursement form, it is important to use your legal name and NYS EMPLID No, which can be found in the top left-hand corner of your pay stub under the Employee Information section.

It is also important to update your address in the SUNY HR system which can be done through the SUNY HR Self Service Portal. Keeping all your information up to date, will ensure a smooth and quick reimbursement process. Please submit your Travel Vouchers to Procurement and Payment Services through inter-office mail or via email at

Back to Brockport Today


Amy L. Freeman (

Posted: January 30, 2024