Nominate a friend for the Marion Schrank Student Leadership Award
Receiving this award is a significant achievement for any Brockport student, marking it as one of the institution’s most prestigious honors in leadership. Nominations are due Feb. 21, 2024.
Applications for this award are due by 11:59 PM on February 21, 2024.
To be eligible to receive this award, this student must:
- Obtain a minimum GPA of 3.25
- Completed 54 credit hours toward your degree
- Exemplify integrity and civility
- Obtain a record of leadership experience and scholastic achievement
- Desire to create and maintain inclusivity within the Brockport community
Finalists will be notified no later than March 1, 2024 of their invitation to meet with the selection committee.
Interviews will take place in person between March 6-15. The interview process includes a student presentation and interview with the selection committee.