National Public Health Week
Every year, the Department of Public Health and Health Education joins the American Public Health Association and multiple organizations and Universities around the nation to celebrate National Public Health Week.
National Public Health Week is a time to recognize the contributions of public health and highlight issues that are important to improving our nation. This year, all events will be virtual. Stay tuned for daily programs on our Instagram and Facebook pages.
We will be posting and sharing student-made videos on each of the daily themes, sharing information, and exploring what YOU can do to make a difference!
This year’s theme is:
Building Bridges to Better Health
The daily themes are:
- Monday: Rebuilding
- Tuesday: Advancing Racial Equity
- Wednesday: Strengthening Community
- Thursday: Galvanizing Climate Justice
- Friday: Constructing COVID-19 Resilience
- Saturday: Uplifting Mental Health and Wellness
- Sunday: Elevating the Essential Health Workforce