Brockport Faculty Present at SUNY-Wide DEISJ Conference
Several Brockport faculty members presented at the SUNY-wide conference, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Justice in the Curriculum: Building a Community of Practice, held at the University at Albany campus.
SUNY Brockport was well-represented at this SUNY-Wide DEISJ Conference. Presenters were:
- Carlos Jones (Dance): “Using Metaphor and Framing to Teach SLO #3 in the SUNY DEISJ General Education Curriculum” (workshop)
- Jennifer Ashton (Education and Human Development) and Milo Obourn (English): “Disability Studies: An Interdisciplinary Minor”
- Jennifer Ashton (Education and Human Development) and Jessica Sniatecki (Healthcare Studies): “Universal Design for Learning: Improving Course Accessibility in an Era of Emergent Artificial Intelligence”
- Logan Rath (Library): “Campus Governance Roundtable” – panelist
- James Zollweg (Earth Sciences): “Teaching Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Justice (DEISJ) Principles through Spatial Data Analysis”