Evening Dining Options on Campus
Evening dining options are available on campus for all students (including graduate students), faculty, and staff.
Evening Dining Options
- Brockway Dining Hall Express – Dinner Monday – Thursday 4 – 7:30 pm for dine in or take out.
- Harrison Dining Hall – Dinner daily for dine in Sunday – Thursday 4 – 8:30 pm and Friday – Saturday 4 – 7:30 pm.
- The Nest – Grab ‘n go convenience items 7-days a week; open until 11 pm
All of the locations above accept meal plan meals, points, Easy Money, and credit/debit. Please visit the Locations and Hours page for specific hours of operation. In addition, TRAX accepts Points, Easy Money, and Credit/Debit:
- TRAX – Late night munchies, Sunday–Thursday 8:30 – 11 pm, and Friday–Saturday 7:30 – 11 pm
In addition, there are automated vending options available in the following locations all hours that the buildings are open:
- Hartwell Hall (The Perch) - Brockport’s Fresh Fridge (BFF) offering grab ‘n go salads, sandwiches, snacks, and beverages.
- Drake Memorial Library - Brockport’s Fresh Fridge (BFF) offering grab ‘n go salads, sandwiches, snacks, and beverages.
- Tuttle Annex - Costa Coffee offering premium coffee and espresso beverages, Just Baked offering hot foods including cinnamon rolls, sliders, breakfast sandwiches, and more, and Brockport’s Fresh Fridge (BFF) offering grab ‘n go salads, sandwiches, snacks, and beverages.
Automated vending accepts Points, Easy Money, and credit/debit.