Quick Guide to Eagle Run Shuttle Services
Our Eagle Run Shuttle provides a safe and convenient shuttle service around campus and the Brockport/Sweden communities. Learn more about Eagle Run Shuttle’s routes, schedules, and more.
- Route 1: Route 1 runs Monday through Friday, offering services on-campus, as well as some off campus locations. Every other loop is deemed an express route, servicing the most popular bus locations in an effort to expedite your ride.
- Route 2: Route 2 runs Friday and Saturday, serving as our popular retail route. Stops locations include Wegmans, Walmart, and areas within the Village of Brockport.
There will be NO Eagle Run Shuttle Service on the following dates:
- October 16 & 17 ( mid semester break)
- November 22-25 (Thanksgiving break)
- December 18 - January 17
- March 9-16 (Spring break)
- Shuttles may run up to a few minutes early or late. Please arrive at shuttle stops early and be prepared for minor delays.
- All stops may require riders to show their University Eagle One ID card when boarding.
- Review general shuttle rules to ensure the safety of all riders, pedestrians, and motorists.
- Download the DoubleMap bus locator to follow the bus in real time.