Launch of the 2024-25 FAFSA Form
The launch date will apply only for the 2024–25 FAFSA form.
The changes to the FAFSA form for the 2024–25 aid year include
- expanded eligibility for federal student aid and
- a more streamlined application process.
Stay informed about the changes and receive up-to-date notifications and information:
- Did you fill out a FAFSA form for 2023–24? Log in to your StudentAid.gov account and be sure we’ve got your current email address. Once the exact FAFSA launch date is announced, we expect to send out an email to students (and parents of dependent students) who applied on the 2023–24 form, reminding them to apply for 2024–25.
- Didn’t submit a 2023–24 FAFSA form? Make sure to create your StudentAid.gov account—and remember your username and password so you can access and submit the 2024–25 FAFSA form when it is available.
- Follow Federal Student Aid on social media for announcements and resources.
Additional resources and updated information will be coming soon.