Encourage Students to Apply for Project GO
Encourage your students to apply for the ROTC Project Global Officer (GO) - a fully-funded summer domestic and overseas language program for ROTC students.
The ROTC Project GO program offers domestic and study abroad opportunities for 11 different critical languages to help build language and cross-cultural communication competency in future military leaders.
- Beginner to Advanced programs available depending on the language
- Year 1 programs available for those with no prior experience in the specific language
- Heritage speakers are encouraged to apply
Why Project GO?
- Fully-Funded Scholarships cover Tuition, Fees, Room, Board, Books, Travel, Program-related excursions, Visa, and Insurance
- Open to both Contracted and Non-Contracted Army, Air Force, and Navy/Marine Cadets/Midshipmen
- No additional service obligation
- Qualify for language proficiency bonus pay (*Check with your ROTC Department)
- Earn Order of Merit List (OML) points for Accessions to become more competitive for Active-Duty selection, Job and Duty Station (Army).
- Open pathways to new career opportunities that require language and area studies
- Earn university credits, improve language proficiency, and fulfill language requirements
- Students can participate multiple times
- Many different program dates that can support attendance at both summer training/cruises and Project GO
- Program Eligibility Information
- October 2, 2023 - Applications open
- January 18, 2024 – Deadline for overseas program applications
- February 27, 2024 – Deadline for domestic program applications
W&M Project GO Information - William & Mary is excited to offer fully-funded summer domestic and overseas programs for Russian language. The Chinese language program will return in 2025.
Contact for More Information
Project GO Coordinator
Global Education Office