SUNY Distinguished Professor of Mathematics’ Worldwide Reach
During the summer, Dr. Ruhan Zhao (SUNY Distinguished Professor of Mathematics) was invited to give talks and short lecture courses for researchers and graduate students in Greece and China, and presented his work at conferences in Greece and Romania.
Zhao was invited to give:
- A talk on Berezin Type operators and Toeplitz operators on Bergman spaces for the Advanced Courses in Operator Theory and Complex Analysis, at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece, and at a Colloquium at Wuhan University, Wuhan, China.
- A four-hour lecture course (for researchers and graduate students) on Carleson measures (I-VI), at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- A talk on Fredholm and frame-preserving weighted composition operators, at the Wuhan Institute of Physics and Mathematics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China.
- A talk on Ahn excursion to F(p,q,s) spaces, at East China Normal University, Shanghai, and at the Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan, China.
- A five-hour summer course (for researchers and graduate students) on An Introduction on F(p,q,s) spaces (I-V), at the 2023 International Conference and Summer School on Function Spaces and Operator Theory, Shantou University, Shantou, China.
Unaffected by jet lag, he attended The Tenth Congress of Romanian Mathematicians, Piteşti, Romania, and gave a talk on Berezin Type operators and Toeplitz operators on Bergman spaces.