Updates Regarding Student Employment
Updates and info regarding Student Employment for the Fall 2023 semester including start dates, referrals, work-study awards, and supervisor trainings.
- VP Approvals are no longer required!
- All students must have a referral completed to begin working
- New student employees must receive a green slip from Career Services before they may begin working
- All positions must be posted through Handshake
- Check the supervisor group in Teams – sub channel Work-study – files - to find up to date work-study eligible students
- Students can only have 1 work-study position on campus at a time, otherwise roles must be temp services.
- Supervisor trainings are available on an individual basis – reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request