New Semester Updates from Brockport Downtown
We listened to student feedback and are now offering the following resources and support in the Graduate Resource Space, room 564 on the fifth floor at Brockport Downtown.
Did you know that about 51% of the in-person Graduate students are taking classes at Brockport Downtown and live near the Rochester area? We listened to student feedback and are now offering the following resources and support in the Graduate Resource Space at Brockport Downtown! This is all made possible through collaboration within our downtown community and with main campus support & resources.
- Professional Clothing Closet (two closets!)
- Prayer, Meditation and Nursing room (across hall)
- Health on a Shelf: with the same items available to students that walk into the Hazen Health center
- Health & Prevention services
- Food Pantry & Coffee cart
- Library resources
- Computer with webcam for virtual appointments
- Career Services
- Headphones, chargers, and rentals
- Rochester resources and more!
Don’t see what you need? Contact our Brockport Downtown Operations Office at email@example.com!
Stay connected with us on Instagram @BrockportDowntownConnect