Fall 2023 DIRECTIONS Pre-Retirement Planning Webinars
Employees who are at least 50 years of age and eligible to retire within five years may attend these pre-retirement webinars to learn more about retirement planning and the benefits available to State retirees.
The DIRECTIONS webinars will be held from 10 am to 1:30 pm over the course of two days.
Webinar Session I: September 19 & 20
- Webinar Session I: October 3 & 4
- Webinar Session II: October 17 & 18
- Webinar Session III: October 31 & November 1
- Webinar Session I: November 14 & 15
- Webinar Session II: November 28 & 29
- Webinar Session I: December 5 & 6
Webinar Session II: December 19 & 20
To register for any of the above webinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred session date. You will receive an email regarding seat availability and/or confirmation as well as alternate dates.