Parking & Traffic Tips
Let Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) help you alleviate the challenges often associated with your daily journey to and from campus, ensuring a smoother travel experience.
- Purchase your virtual permit today through our Parking Portal.
- Do not register another employee or students vehicle. Each individual should have their own account and parking permissions. Permits and proper parking are required by first day of classes (August, 28, 2023).
- Secure parking arrangements for your guest ahead of time.
- Here’s how: Complete and submit a guest form, or instruct your guest of parking options. Options include pay station located in lot V (SERC); physical meters – coin accepted; mobile payment provided by ParkMobile; or visit Conrad Welcome Center for day permit. For metered locations, check out this page.
- Ensure that you’re waking up early enough to get to campus without the hassle of trying to find a space. If you don’t give yourself enough time in your routine to park, you risk being late for any events, plans, etc. Closer parking usually fills up first.
- Consider the following alternatives to driving alone: Carpooling with 511NY Rideshare, walking, biking, RTS on demand, and our Eagle Run student shuttle.
- Plan your driving route with real-time mapping provided by 511NY. When using this resource, check the boxes to zero in on construction and traffic.
- Connect with us on Twitter (@bportparking) for updates. During the first three days of classes, Parking and Transportation Services will identify available parking locations.