Textbook & Course Material Adoption Orders Due
To comply with HEOA regulations, the Bookstore needs all textbook orders for the Fall 2023
semester ASAP as the target deadline has passed.
If you have not already done so, please let the Bookstore know what title(s) you would like to use. If you do not require any texts, the Bookstore still needs to know so that they can display that information on their website for students.
You can place your textbook order online through AIP by visiting Brockport.edu, clicking Faculty and Staff, and then clicking Order a Course Textbook. There you can login with your SUNY Brockport credentials. You may also submit adoptions through Email or by Phone. Be sure to include the following information for your submissions:
- Department, Course Number, and Section
- Professor’s full name and contact information
- ISBN (13 digit number usually starting with 978)
- Edition (please advise if you would like newest edition available)
- Whether the title is Required or Recommended
- Any additional supplies required