Managing Your Researcher Profile & Scholarly Record Webinar
SUNY Office of Research, Innovation, and Economic Development (ORIED) and SUNY Office of Library and Information Services (OLIS) are offering a summer webinar series on August 16, 2023
ORCID strives to enable transparent and trustworthy connections between researchers, their contributions, and their affiliations by providing a unique, persistent identifier free of charge for individuals to use as they engage in research, scholarship, and innovation activities.
This webinar is designed for faculty and researchers. During this webinar, we will:
- Introduce ORCID,
- How it will benefit researchers,
- Why and how SUNY System, SUNY Comprehensive and Technology Colleges, and The Research Foundation for SUNY support researchers’ use of ORCID,
- Demonstrate how to set up a free ORCID profile, and
- Share information about ORCID-related resources at SUNY Comprehensive and Technology Colleges.
Bridget Almas, Director of Data Innovation Strategy, SUNY Office of Research, Innovation, and Economic Development (ORIED)
Sheila Rabun, Program Leader for Persistent Identifier Communities, ORCID US Community
Scott Shurtleff, Vice President of Sponsored Programs Services & Regulatory Affairs, The Research Foundation for SUNY
- Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2023
- Time: 12 - 1 pm
- Location: Online Training/Webinar
This is an online event. The event URL will be sent via registration email.