Facilities Maintenance & Operations is Here to Assist
Facilities Maintenance and Operations is available 24/7 to support the operational needs of the University. They offer several services including routine and emergency maintenance, housekeeping, grounds, moving, utilities, heating/ventilation/cooling, and vehicle fleet maintenance.
How to Contact or Report an Issue:
- Submit a Service Request to request a non-emergency service (e.g., repair, assistance with a move, etc.)
- Call (585) 395-2408 (24/7)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (non-emergency)
- Submit a Facility Project Request to request installation of equipment that requires a utility connection or has specialized requirements (e.g., temperature controlled environment, etc.) or for a project that requires a space modification.
- Find your building coordinator
- Request a key
- Reserve a GEM car or 15-passenger van
- Learn more about facilities services