Faculty & Staff Fitness Training (FAST) Program Fall Sign-Up
Exercise weekly with guidance from exercise science majors looking to gain hands on experience with faculty and staff.
The Exercise Science Majors taking the Practicum for Exercise Programming course are seeking motivated faculty and staff who are looking for exercise guidance this fall.
The program requirements are outlined below:
- Meet with your assigned exercise mentor to Complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q+) and Client Information Form to determine participant clearance to exercise and undergo a resting blood pressure and heart rate assessment
- Meet with your exercise mentor to discuss health and fitness related goals.
- Complete a minimum of two Health Assessments of your choosing
- Complete a minimum of 10 Personal Training sessions with your exercise mentor by end of semester, with five of them by mid-semester
- Become a member of the SERC for the semester you participate in F.A.S.T. (special pricing available). Please delay starting the SERC membership until accepted into program in order for the special pricing to apply.