Voices of SUNY Pride Panel
A discussion with LGBTQIA+ Voices in the SUNY System to discuss the importance of education, advocacy, and supporting students.
Hosted by Rosanna Cuttone, Deputy Director of Media Production for the SUNY Student Assembly, join LGBTQIA+ voices from across the SUNY System in discussing the importance of education, advocacy, and supporting students. This event will be held via Zoom on April 21, 2023 from 11 am until 2:30 pm.
- 11-11:30 am: Introductions
- 11:30 am-12 pm: Dr. Marion Terenzio, President of SUNY Cobbleskill
- 12:15-12:45 pm: Mathew Hall, Associate Director of Health Promotion and Prevention Education & The Center for Gender and Sexual Diversity
- 1-1:30 pm: Joshua Phillips, Director of Residential Life and Senior Class Dean at SUNY Old Westbury
- 1:45-2:30 pm: Student Leadership Panel including Rosanna Cuttone (SUNY Old Westbury), Joshua Chan (University at Albany), Kristin Villafuerte (Stony Brook University), Tyler Johnson (SUNY Oswego), Jake Iaccino (Farmingdale State College), Flynne Fasso (University at Albany)
Mathew Hall, M.Ed.
Health Promotion & Prevention Education
The Center for Gender & Sexual Diversity
Posted: April 21, 2023