End of Semester Reminders - from Parking & Transportation Services
Learn more about parking during finals week; summer parking; renewal of parking permits; campus IDs, and Eagle Run
Parking During Finals Week
- Permits will continue to be required
- Resident students with active permits can begin to park in commuter lots Q & D, beginning May 8
- Do NOT block entrances, dumpsters, park at metered parking without proper payment, or park on grass, roadways, reserved areas
- For special needs, call 395-PARK
- Permits are required over the summer. Your current permit will expire August 18, 2023.
- Construction will continue along Residence Drive. Parking lots L, O, N will be offline.
Parking Permit Renewal
- We are VIRTUAL! Your plate is your permit
- Registration and proper payment for the upcoming academic year is required
- Proper registration requires accurate plate and vehicle information
- You cannot share parking permissions. Avoid any problems by registering your own vehicle. Each parker needs their own account.
- Commuter Students – Permits are available June 1. It is recommended to purchase before July 31
- Resident Students – Check your parking portal for dates of permit availability. Most will begin August 10, 8 am.
- Avoid replacement costs and do NOT lose your campus ID
- Last day for Retail run is Saturday, May 6
- Last day for Route 1 is Wednesday, May 10
- Follow us on Twitter @bportparking
- Follow us on Instagram bport_transportation
- Sign up for texts