Celebrate Earth Week at Harrison
We’re serving up climate-friendly meals at Harrison to celebrate Earth Day! Join us April 24–28 for Earth Week where we’ll offer a unique option each day. Don’t forget to tell us about your favorites.
Harrison Dining Hall will feature a new climate-friendly option during our Earth Week celebration from April 24–28. Come try some new dishes and learn about which foods are paving the path toward a better future for our earth!
- On Monday, we’re offering Stuffed Portabellas at lunch
- On Tuesday, come on down for dinner and indulge in our Black Bean Crunch Wrap
- Wednesday features a Hummus Bar at lunch
- Thursday’s climate-friendly dinner option is a Veggie and Farro Bowl
- We’re wrapping up Earth Week on Friday with Vegan Banh Mi at lunch
Look out for our marketer tabling during lunch to provide some feedback on our options. If you like one, and want to see it on our menu again, let us know!
Posted: April 24, 2023