Everything DiSC® Training Seminars
Everything DiSC® provides participants with techniques to improve self-awareness and awareness of others, in order to be more effective in the workplace and contribute to a positive workplace culture.
Powered and proven in over 40 years of expertise, Everything DiSC® offers a scientifically validated assessment measuring your responses to behavioral statements and expresses results in a powerful model of four basic behavioral styles: D (Dominance), I (influence), S (Steadiness), and C (Conscientiousness).
By delivering personalized insights built around an easy-to-understand model, Everything DiSC® helps participants:
- Discover their DiSC® styles
- Understand and improve their relationships
- Become more effective managers
- Develop their emotional intelligence
How to Participate
This program is available to all levels of Brockport employees. The self-assessment fee will be covered by CELT. Participants are expected to participate in the entire program as commitment to their registration. Maximum registration is 16 persons per workshop.
- Take a self-assessment prior to the workshop
- Receive a customized Everything DiSC® report and access to resources on the Catalyst platform
- Attend an in-person workshop at CELT to understand the philosophy of Everything DiSC®, dive into your report, learn strategies for working with yourself and colleagues, and contribute to a Great University at which to Work.
Last session of spring semester is Monday April 24 from 1:30-3:30 pm here at CELT- Edwards 100B. Registration closes April 19 at 5 pm.
Facilitated by Lynda Cochran, CELT Director and Everything DiSC® Certified Practitioner.
Confirmation of registration will be sent when received.
Posted: April 10, 2023