Recent Publications From IMSVI Faculty
Faculty associated with the Institute of Movement Studies for Individuals with Visual Impairments (IMSVI) have recently published papers regarding visual impairment, deafblindness, and CHARGE Syndrome.
The publications from faculty associated with IMSVI are listed below:
- Haibach-Beach, P.S. (2021). Deafblindness and Movement. In Movement and Visual Impairment: Research across Disciplines. Editor Haegele, J.
- Lieberman, L. (2021). Recreation and Sport. In Movement and Visual Impairment: Research across Disciplines. Editor Haegele, J.
- Haibach-Beach, P.S., Perreault, M., & Lieberman, L. (2021). Promoting Motor Development in Children with CHARGE Syndrome. In CHARGE Syndrome (2nd edition). Editors, Hartshorne, T., Hefner, M.A., Davenport, S.L.H., Thelin, J.W. San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing Inc.
- Schott, N., Haibach-Beach, P.S., Veuberger, V., Knöpfle, I. (2021). The effects of visual impairment on motor imagery in children and adolescents. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 109 (103835). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ridd.2020.103835.
- Lieberman, L.J. & Childs, R. (2020). Steps to success: A sports focused self-
advocacy program for children with visual impairments. Journal of Visual Impairments and Blindness, DOI:10.1177/0145482X20971960
- Lane, K., Lieberman, L., Haibach-Beach, P., Perreault, M. & Columna, L. (2020). Parental Perspectives on Physical Education Services for Children with CHARGE Syndrome. Journal of Special Education, 1-11, DOI: 101177/0022466920942769