Due April 14: Course Material Adoptions
To comply with HEOA regulations, the Bookstore needs all course material adoptions for the SummerSession 2023 and Fall 2023 Semester by April 14, 2023.
Course materials are due to the Bookstore April 14, 2023. If you do not require any materials, the Bookstore still needs to display that information for students.
There are several other important reasons to place your order by the required deadline:
- It helps students who need financial assistance estimate costs
- If you decide to use the same textbook (and the same edition), students can sell back their books for up to 50% of what they originally paid
- Textbooks that are bought back can then be sold for the upcoming term, saving students 25% compared to the new price, offering more affordable options
Select your Course Materials Adoptions online through AIP (the Adoptions & Insights Portal) by visiting Brockport.edu, clicking Faculty & Staff, and clicking Order a Course Textbook. You may also submit adoptions by emailing the Course Materials Manager, Greg, at email@example.com. Include the following information:
- Department, Course Number, Section
- Professor’s full name and contact information
- Author, Title, Edition, and ISBN (13-digit number starting with 978)
- Whether the title is Required or Recommended
- If using a text that comes with any form of access, please advise the bookstore if the access is required so that no used copies are sold
Greg Smith, Course Materials Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Teri Campbell, Store Manager, email@example.com, (585) 395-2563
Posted: April 07, 2023