Mail & Parcel Delivery During the College Shutdown Period
As a result of the College being closed during the holiday period from December 24, 2022 through January 2, 2023, services offered by the Departments of Mailing Services and Central Receiving will be curtailed.
Campus deliveries will not take place, for Mailing Services or Central Receiving, during the shutdown period. We encourage interested individuals and/or departments to pick up sorted USPS mail at Mailing Services in the Allen Administration Building.
- Mail pick up will be available between the hours of 10 am until 12 pm on Tuesday, December 27 and Friday, December 30, 2022
- Entrance to the Allen Administration Building will be available at the back loading dock door during the above dates and times.
- Central Receiving will be open from 7:30 am – 4 pm on Tuesday, December 27 through Thursday December 29, 2022.
Outgoing Mail Options:
- All outgoing mail and parcels must be delivered to Mailing Services or Central Receiving no later than 2 pm on Friday, December 23, 2022.
- During the shutdown period, pre-stamped outgoing mail may be dropped off at Mailing Services for delivery to the Post Office.
- For individual, urgent, off-campus mailings, departments may purchase stamps and/or drop off packages at a US Post Office branch using a Citibank Procurement Card as the preferred method of payment.
Questions or concerns? Please contact John Carlson for Mailing Services and Steven Sheffield for Central Receiving questions.