Mail & Parcel Delivery During the College Shutdown Period
Campus deliveries will not take place, for Mailing Services or Central Receiving, during the shutdown period. We encourage interested individuals and/or departments to pick up sorted USPS mail at Mailing Services in the Allen Administration Building.
- Mail pick up will be available between the hours of 10 am until 12 pm on Tuesday, December 27 and Friday, December 30, 2022
- Entrance to the Allen Administration Building will be available at the back loading dock door during the above dates and times.
- Central Receiving will be open from 7:30 am – 4 pm on Tuesday, December 27 through Thursday December 29, 2022.
Outgoing Mail Options:
- All outgoing mail and parcels must be delivered to Mailing Services or Central Receiving no later than 2 pm on Friday, December 23, 2022.
- During the shutdown period, pre-stamped outgoing mail may be dropped off at Mailing Services for delivery to the Post Office.
- For individual, urgent, off-campus mailings, departments may purchase stamps and/or drop off packages at a US Post Office branch using a Citibank Procurement Card as the preferred method of payment.
Questions or concerns? Please contact John Carlson for Mailing Services and Steven Sheffield for Central Receiving questions.