Timely Tip: Use EagleSUCCESS to Prep for Student Appointments
Make sure to have EagleSUCCESS open on your desktop next to other important systems when you have advisement meetings to access helpful information that make appointments run smoothly.
Best practice tip: have EagleSUCCESS open on your desktop next to other important systems when you have advisement meetings.
Much of the information Advisors need is aggregated on these tabs in EagleSUCCESS:
- Overview shows:
- Academic Standing
- Current GPA
- If they are registered for the current semester
- Most recent semester the student was registered for
- If they are a STEPS student
- Courses: see students’ courses and other information pertaining to a course (click windowshade icon to the right of course name).
- Notes—review Outcome Notes of any past meetings, comments added to flags or kudos, and other notes added by you or the students’ teachers. Click the + icon next to any note you want to read.
- Network—view who is in the student’s Success Network and their contact information. Their Networks will include: Faculty Advisors, Course Instructors for the current term, Athletics Coaches, Residence Directors, etc.
View Schedule Setup, Scheduling Wizard, and Syncing your Outlook Calendar with the EagleSUCCESS Schedule tutorials on our Youtube channel.