Winter Session 2023 & Spring 2023 Courses To Load In Brightspace
Winter and Spring courses are expected to load in your Brightspace accounts today on Monday, October 31, 2022.
Look for your future courses in the My Courses Widget. Each semester will have its own tab. Winter Courses will be in 23WI – Winter 2023 and Spring courses will be in 23SP – Spring 2023.
- The course shells will not contain content and are ready for you to begin developing.
- Students will not gain access to the course shells until seven days prior to the start of the course.
- Before migrating Blackboard courses, it is advised to review the Prepare Your Blackboard Course for Conversion to Brightspace Checklist
- It is important to export *all courses* in Blackboard you want to preserve, as you will not be able to access them again after December 21, 2022.
- You can: (Links below require logging into the IT Service Desk Portal)
- Export your Blackboard courses for IMMEDIATE importing to Brightspace
- Import the exported Blackboard course into the empty Brightspace course shell
- Request SUNY to migrate a Blackboard course into an empty development shell – this may take up to three weeks to process
- Academic Systems & Instructional Support (ASIS) is holding in-person office hours in CELT
- IN PERSON at CELT - Tuesdays from 1:30-3:00 PM
- Virtual Office Hours
- Monday’s 10 - 11 am: Zoom Meeting - Monday
- Thursday’s 1:30 - 2:30 pm: Zoom Meeting - Thursday