Due October 15: Textbook & Course Material Adoption Orders
To comply with HEOA regulations, the Bookstore needs all textbook orders for the Winter Intersession and the Spring 2022 semester by October 15, 2022.
Please let the Bookstore know by October 15, 2022 what title(s) you would like to use. If you do not require any texts, the Bookstore still needs to know so that they can display that information on their website for students.
In addition to complying with HEOA, there are several important reasons why placing your order now helps our students succeed. These include:
- Helping students who need financial assistance get an estimate on their book costs
- If you decide to use the same textbook (and the same edition) then during Buyback week students can sell back their books for up to 50% of what they originally paid
- The textbooks from Buyback can then be sold for the upcoming term saving students 25% compared to the new price, offering more affordable options
You can place your textbook order online through AIP by visiting the Brockport website, clicking Faculty & Staff, and then clicking Order a Course Textbook. There you can login with your blackboard credentials. You may also submit adoptions through Email or by Phone. Be sure to include the following information for your submissions:
- Department, Course Number, and Section
- Professor’s full name and contact information
- ISBN (13 digit number usually starting with 978)
- Edition (please advise if you would like newest edition available)
- Whether the title is Required or Recommended
- Any additional supplies required
Greg Smith, Course Materials Manager: (585) 395-2557 or Teri Campbell, Store Manager: email@example.com
Posted: September 28, 2022