How to Update your Faculty/Staff Profile Webpage
Faculty and staff can now update their personal profile webpage on the SUNY Brockport website by logging in to our new content management system using their NetID.
University Communication’s Web Team is in the midst of converting the SUNY Brockport website to a new Content Management System (CMS). The new CMS will implement new website features (including the ability to edit your own directory profiles), be more user-friendly, and create more flexibility to design.
To edit your profile:
Please Note: This feature is only available for pages that have already been converted (a converted webpage will have www2 rather than www in the webpage’s URL).
- Go directly to your Faculty/Staff profile page (if you don’t know where your profile page is, just search your name on the website).
- Scroll down to the footer and at the very bottom of the webpage and click on “Log in”
- You should be able to log in via Microsoft authentication with your NetID and password
- Once you are logged in you are brought to a form-like page where you will be able to edit multiple fields. Once you have made all the changes that you need, click “Save this profile” button at the bottom-right corner.
- The page will refresh. Then log out by clicking the “Log Out” button at the top-right corner.
Please Note: There are several fields in your directory profile that you cannot edit such as title, phone number, and office location.