Register for Brightspace LMS Training
Beginning Winter Session 2023 Brightspace will be Brockport’s only online learning management system. The Blackboard end-of-life date is December 21, 2022, at which point Blackboard will no longer be accessible or available.
Self-Paced Training Available Now
Training is available for all interested faculty through SUNY’s Digital Learning Environment (DLE). The SUNY Center for Professional Development (CPD) has created a Training Path Self-Assessment survey to help you pick the most efficient pace for your Brightspace training. Answering the questions on the survey will result in a recommended training track that best fits your expertise and comfort level with technology. You will be asked to indicate your training level when you register.
*Registration is required:
- Go to: Brightspace DLE Training Registration by SUNY Center for Professional Development - Brockport faculty are a part of Cohort 1 (high priority).
- Click on the SUNY Sign-In button.
- Select the Faculty radio button and then “Next”.
- Choose your comfort level with technology: Spark, Ignite, Blaze or Bonfire – there are information bubbles to the right of each description.
- Select dates you can attend training.
For more information, browse:
- Updates on the SUNY Digital Learning Environment Home Page: DLE.SUNY.edu
- Brightspace Tutorials – YouTube
- Brightspace Community
Stay tuned for future CELT and ASIS SUNY DLE events.