Friends of Drake Library Supports Course Reserve Collection
As it has done for several years, Friends of Drake Library (FODL) has purchased textbooks required for high-enrollment course to be added to the Course Reserve Collection at Drake Memorial Library.
Ahead of each academic year Friends of Drake Library (FODL) identifies high-enrollment courses and checks to see which ones do not have their required texts available on Course Reserve for students to check out for a few hours at a time in Drake Library.
Friends of Drake Library recently purchased the following textbooks to be added to the Course Reserve Collection:
- ECN 302: Macroeconomics, 10th ed. / Mankiw
- CMC 211: Rhetoric in Civic Life, 2nd ed. / Palczewski
- NUR 444: Foundations for Population Health in Community/Public Health Nursing, 5th ed. / Stanhope & Lancaster
- CHM 305: Organic Chemistry, 2nd ed. / Clayden et al
- BIO 201: Biological Science, 7th ed. / Quillin et al
- CHM 205: Chemistry: Structure and Properties, 2nd ed. / Tro
- CMC 211: The Rhetoric of Agitation and Control, 3rd ed. / Bowers