Alumni Hall of Heritage Honorees: Wow!
Brockport Alumni Association to recognize 31 on Friday night, Oct. 7, during Homecoming & Family Weekend festivities.
The 11 people who will be inducted into the BAA’s Hall of Heritage is inspiring. It includes:
- Kerry Bandis ’86, who from 2007 until her retirement, was a Senior Vice President and Private Client Manager for Bank of America Private Bank and U.S. Trust
- Jeff Bocach, President/CEO Advantage Federal Credit Union, who has worked in various positions within Advantage since 1992
- Bob Confer ’96, who is President and CEO of family-owned and operated manufacturer Confer Plastics, Inc., which was founded in 1973
- Theresa Conroy Ross ’86, presently the VP of Human Resources at Transcat, Inc. and previously served as an award-winning attorney
- James Dennis ’75, ran several laboratories that specialized in research on mesenchymal stem cell biology, tissue engineering, targeting of therapeutic cells, chondrocyte cell biology, and the relationship of complement signaling to bone balance
Learn more about the Alumni Award honorees and register for Homecoming & Family Weekend.