Register Now: 14-Day Writing Challenge
The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) is hosting a FREE 14-day writing challenge from February 20 - March 5, 2023.
Maybe you are starting a scholarly project, stuck or almost to the finish line. This daily writing and accountability program is for you!
Register today for this 14-day writing challenge with a commitment of only 30 minutes a day. The NCFDD is partnering with the Association for the Study of Higher Education (ASHE) for this special program.
Registration is due by February 15, 2023
Program runs February 20 - March 5, 2023
To register, ensure your free SUNY Brockport NCFDD membership is activated-
- Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e. @brockport.edu)
- Go to your institution email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
- Then login and register under the “events” tab.
For questions, please connect with CELT at (585) 395-5088 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Lynda Cochran, CELT Director
Posted: January 18, 2023