SUNY Brockport Again Recognized as a Top Regional University & Best Value by US News & World Report
SUNY Brockport has again been recognized for academic excellence by US News & World Report. The publication’s annual college rankings slot Brockport at No. 19 among public regional universities in the north.
“Our faculty and staff work tirelessly each day to make SUNY Brockport a great place to learn. Our college is deeply committed to building meaningful lives and vibrant communities,” said SUNY Brockport President Heidi Macpherson. “We are pleased that our efforts have again been recognized by US News & World Report.”
Brockport was also identified by the publication as a best value in the northern region. The value of a SUNY Brockport education will continue to increase in the years to come. Brockport has recently made a significant investment in its scholarship program as part of its ongoing commitment to access and affordability.
High performing high school and transfer students will be rewarded for their hard work with more than $5 million in scholarship funds that will help offset their total cost of attendance. This is in addition to the Excelsior Scholarship, which offers free tuition to students whose families earn less than $125,000 a year, and other financial aid.
Here’s where Brockport slotted in other US News rankings:
- Regional Universities (North): 75
- Best Undergraduate Teaching – Regional Universities (North): 19
- Undergraduate Nursing Programs: 206
- Undergraduate Computer Science Programs: 308
- Undergraduate Business Programs: 365
- Best Colleges for Veterans – Regional Universities (North): 29
- Top Performers on Social Mobility – Regional Universities (North): 43