Brockport Expanding Scholarship Opportunities for New Students Enrolling in 2023
Additional support and enhancements to the College’s Extraordinary Academic Scholarship program will make Brockport one of the most affordable SUNY schools for merit-based aid.
This initiative renews our commitment to being an attainable institution for the next generation of students and increases our efforts to bolster both on-campus residency and retention rates.
- Shifting the requirements for the Green Scholarship to be more inclusive, allowing it to impact more of our incoming first-year students.
- The addition of the Eagle Scholarship – a one-time award of $1,000 to incoming first-year students with a high school GPA of 90 and above.
- The Residential Scholars Award which, when stacked on top of the Gold or Prometheus Award, will cover the remaining cost of housing for our highest achieving incoming students in their first year.
- The addition of two Transfer Scholarships. Based on transfer GPA, financial need, membership in Phi Theta Kappa, and number of credits completed, incoming transfer students can be eligible for up to $1,500 per year for two consecutive years.
- Continuation of the Fannie Barrier Williams Scholars program, which offers four-year scholarships (with the option of a fifth year) to students from low-income families with unmet financial need.
Full list of first-year and transfer scholarships
Megan Sarkis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posted: September 08, 2022