Jamie earned an EdM in Higher Education Student Affairs from the University at Buffalo (2010). Currently, she is the diversity coordinator at Northeastern University.
- Assistant Director of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs, Salem State University, Salem, MA, 2013–14
- Assistant Dean and Director of LGBTQ Initiatives, Colgate University, Hamilton, NY, 2010–13
- Taught LGBTQ Culture as adjunct faculty, Women and Gender Studies, SUNY Brockport
- Graduate Assistant, LGBTQ, Wellness Education Services, University at Buffalo, 2008–10
- LeSavoy, B, Bergeron, J. & Evans, S. “‘Now I have Something that is Mine’: Women’s Higher Education Gains as Feminist Standpoint” (2011). Wagadu: A Journal of Transnational Women’s and Gender Studies (v. 9), Special Issue: Gender Equity in Higher Education.
Honors and Awards
- SUNY Brockport Women and Gender Studies Senior Scholar, 2008
“WMS was the place I called home. The academic rigor and critical thinking skills I gained continue to serve me today. Our small classes prepared me for the deep reasoning and research necessary for a career in higher education. My faculty guided me and built my confidence as a first-generation college student!”
- Jamie Bergeron