How to Order Catering
Hosting an event on campus that requires food? Plan ahead! Review the steps below to secure food for your event. Your advanced planning helps Garnishes serve you better.
- Think through some of the details of your event such as location, set up, preferred service style (served, drop off, pick up), and billing account number.
- Browse online menus at garnishescatering.com. Unfortunately, we are unable to customize menus at this time.
- Submit a Catering/Food Request Form from our website. It’s important to do this step early in your planning process even if you don’t know all of the details. Here’s the minimum notice required for each menu:
- Garnishes 2 Go Menu – three weeks (Drop Off); one week (Pick Up)
- Garnishes Menu – four weeks
- Student Menu – three weeks (guest count over 50); one week (guest count of 50 or below)
- After the Catering/Food Request Form is submitted, a member of the catering team will get in contact with you and a contract will be sent. Sign and return the contract to confirm the event (no event will be considered confirmed without a signed contract).
- Submit a guaranteed count no less than 14 days in advance of the event. If the guaranteed count is different from the original count, a revised contract will be sent for signature.
If you are seeking a food waiver, indicate that on the Catering/Food Request Form. Upon exercising its first right of refusal, BASC will provide the requesting party with a list of approved vendors along with the Food Waiver Application.
Marley DeRosia: email@example.com
Posted: August 17, 2022