Reminder: Purchase Your Express Shuttle Permit
The Residence Drive project will result in a temporary, yet significant, loss of parking, as Lots P, Q and R will be offline for the 2022-23 academic year.
Employees who typically park on campus weekdays during standard business hours, especially those who work on the North side of campus, will be impacted.
In order to accommodate both residential and commuter students, we are strongly encouraging Brockport employees to sign up for our Express Shuttle. This is the best way to minimize disruption for yourself AND our students — and alleviate the hunt for parking.
Express Shuttle Details
- Purchase a parking permit in Lot X (west end of campus).
- Discounted Rate: 2022-23 parking permit rate reduced by $25.80 (FREE for union-represented employees).
- Shuttle will run 7:30 am - 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday in a 15-minute continuous loop (when classes are in session).
- Express Shuttle Stops:
- Lot X
- Allen Administration/SERC
- corner of Kenyon & Residence Drive
- Lot E
- Express Shuttle permit-holders will be given six day passes for use throughout the academic year.
- Express Shuttle permit-holders will be allowed to park on campus when classes are not in full session (mid semester break, winter break, summer, etc.), after 5:30 pm Monday - Thursday, after 2 pm on Fridays, and on weekends.