Links to Brightspace Resources
Bookmark this handy list of Brightspace resources. .
Log in to Brightspace:
- Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS) (https://brightspace.brockport.edu) - Log-in page
- Also on Brockport’s home website: Quicklinks
Service Requests/Action Items:
- Blackboard and Brightspace Support - Reporting issues in Brightspace
- Course Development Shell Request - Use to experiment with Brightspace features and functions without affecting actual courses.
- Brightspace Fall 2022 Course Shell or Import - Specific courses will only appear in Brightspace if faculty submit a request.
- Request to Merge Course - The registrar must approve requests to merge multiple sections of one course in Brightspace according to FERPA guidelines.
- Request an Appointment with an Instructional Designer
- Brightspace Community: You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers. Get help from community members like you, Brightspace experts, access our blogs and peruse our FAQs, 24/7
- Brightspace Instructor Assistance: Getting Started - Documentation published by Brightspace
- All Brockport Brightspace-related Articles: (IT Service Desk Knowledge Base – Make sure you sign in with your Brockport email address to see all articles)
- Exporting Blackboard Courses: (IT Service Desk Knowledge Base)
- SUNY DLE Training Recordings: Requires you to use your Brockport credentials to log in
- SUNY Brightspace DLE Training Registration (SUNY Center for Professional Development)
- Asynchronous Training module on your Brightspace My Courses Widget
- Brightspace Guided Training - Videos created by Brightspace
Blackboard will become unavailable at 11:59 pm on December 21, 2022. That means there is no possible way to access the Blackboard system after 12 am on December 22, 2022. BITS will have Blackboard content archived and will be migrating courses from Blackboard into Brightspace.