Brightspace Added to Quicklinks
The new learning management system called Brightspace is now live for Summer 2022 Pilot courses. Summer pilot faculty and students registered in a pilot course can access Brightspace via Quicklinks.
I get an error message when I attempt to log into Brightspace. What should I do?
- At this time, only faculty and students who are registered for the pilot can access the Brightspace system.
- If you have been notified that you have access to Brightspace, then submit a Service Desk Request.
Brightspace doesn’t seem to work properly. What can I do?
Are there tutorials for students new to Brightspace?
- Available now: A two-minute YouTube video, Navigate the Brightspace Learning Environment.
- Coming soon! SUNY is developing asynchronous, self-guided modules for students new to Brightspace. These modules will also be useful for instructors who wish to learn about the student experience in Brightspace.
What training is available for faculty?
SUNY offers a wide variety of training opportunities:
- SUNY Brightspace Training.
- Faculty are enrolled in the SUNY DLE Brightspace Fundamentals Asynchronous Modules found in the CPD Pilot Semester tab in Brightspace
- Informal Fireside Chats provide introductions to Brightspace features.
- Brightspace has an excellent variety of resources as well: