Register for Brightspace LMS Training
Self-Paced Training Available Now
Training is now available for all interested faculty, especially those who will be on sabbatical in the Fall. Everyone learns new technology at their own pace. The SUNY Center for Professional Development (CPD) has created a Training Path Self-Assessment survey to help you pick the most efficient pace for your Brightspace training. Answering the questions on the survey will result in a recommended training track that best fits your expertise and comfort level with technology. You will be asked to indicate your training level when you register.
*Registration is required - Here’s how for Cohort 1:
- Go to: Brightspace DLE Training Registration by SUNY Center for Professional Development - Brockport faculty are a part of Cohort 1 (high priority).
- Click on the SUNY Sign-In button.
- Select the Faculty radio button and then “Next”.
- Choose your comfort level with technology: Spark, Ignite, Blaze or Bonfire – there are information bubbles to the right of each description.
- Select dates you can attend training.
For more information, browse:
Stay tuned for future CELT and ASIS SUNY DLE events.