Scholars Day 2022 Award Winners
Congratulations to the following individuals (faculty, staff, and students) who we are recognizing for their participation in making our 39th annual Scholars Day event a success.
- Dr. Markus Hoffmann, Dept. of Chemistry, received the Most Student Involvement Award.
- Dr. Rachel Schultz, Dept. of Environmental Science, tied for second place for the Most Student Involvement Award.
- Dr. Darson Rhodes, Dept. of Public Health, tied for second place for the Most Student Involvement Award.
- Dr. Ya-Ling Chen, Dept. of Recreation & Leisure, received the award for Faculty/Staff Volunteer MVP Award.
- Emily Hampston, Judges Vote - Best Poster Award
- Topic: Mathematics
- Title: Using Differential Equations to Model Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Sandford Miller
- Jenna Miller, Student Choice - Best Poster Award
- Topic: Social Work
- Title: Shift Your Mind A Mental Health App
- Faculty Sponsors: Dr. Jennifer Wood and Dr. Jason Dauenhauer
- Clare Winchell, Student Choice - Best Poster Award
- Topic: Public Health Education
- Title: Tobacco BASICS
- Faculty Sponsor: Joshua Fegley
- Emma Crissey, Student Volunteer MVP Award.
Thank you to all of the above awardees as well as all of our students, faculty/staff sponsors, session chairs, judges, and participants who attended in order to make our 39th Annual Scholars Day event a true success!