Frequently Asked Questions: Campus ID Cards
Wondering how to receive your campus ID, what you need to do next, or why your ID hasn’t arrived? Check out some of our most frequently asked questions related to campus IDs.
I am a new employee, how do I obtain a campus ID?
Students, faculty, and staff may request an ID by using the GET app. Faculty/Staff must have an established NET ID and password.
I am a new student, how do obtain a campus ID?
Students, faculty, and staff may request an ID by using the GET app. Students must have an established Net ID, password, and be registered for classes.
How do I use the GET app?
- Download the GET app from the Android or Apple store, managed by CBORD Group, Inc.
- Sign in using your NET ID and password. This is the same NET ID and password you would use to access your Brockport email address.
- Once logged in, click on the menu icon at the top right-hand corner and click on “Settings”.
- Click “Upload Photo”.
- Snap your picture using the photo checklist below. When ready, click “Done” to submit.
- You will receive an email confirmation, at your Brockport email address, if your photo was approved or denied.
I have submitted my photo, now what?
ID cards will be printed by IT services and mailed to your home address.
Why haven’t I received my ID in the mail yet?
Please submit a ticket here: Brockport ID Cards or call the IT Service Desk at 585.395.5151, Option 1
I have lost my campus ID. How can I obtain a replacement?
First, deactivate your card using the GET app immediately. Resident students must visit Residential Life and Learning Communities located in Thompson Hall or Conrad Welcome Center 8 am – 3:15 pm for temporary card. To replace a lost card, visit the Conrad Welcome Center.
How much will it cost to replace a lost campus ID?
The replacement fee for students is $25.
My department requires students to have special badges. How do I establish this?
Special badges such as for our nursing students and contractors, can be requested by emailing email@example.com with a list of students at least 3 weeks in advance.