Free Membership: National Center for Faculty Diversity and Development
The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) offers numerous programs and resources for career development. This membership is free for the Brockport Community- register today to take advantage of their resources!
The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) is a nationally recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, post-docs, and graduate students.
They provide a variety of virtual programs and resources including:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
To claim your free institutional membership, complete the following steps:
- Visit their website
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e. @brockport.edu)
- Go to your institution email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
Author: Lynda Cochran, CELT Director
Posted: March 22, 2023