America Saves Week Begins February 21
America Saves Week is a national campaign that encourages healthy saving habits and financial self-assessment.
America Saves Week (ASW) has been a national campaign since 2007, to encourage healthy savings habits and financial self-assessment. ASW provides a great opportunity to remind employees about the savings vehicles available through SUNY employment, such as Direct Deposit, the SUNY 403(b), and NYSDCP, as well as the Financial Education & Planning Tools section of the SUNY Benefits website. ASW also offers a digital toolkit to help promote the week’s themes this year, which are:
- Monday, February 21: Save Automatically
- Tuesday, February 22: Save of the Unexpected
- Wednesday, February 23: Save to Retire
- Thursday, February 24: Save by Reducing Debt
- Friday, February 25: Save as a Family