Frequently Asked Questions: Campus ID Cards
Find the answer to some of our most frequently asked questions related to campus ID cards.
I am a new employee and unsure how to obtain a campus ID?
Students, faculty, and staff may request an ID by using the GET app. Faculty/Staff must have an established NET ID and password.
I am a new student and unsure how to obtain a campus ID?
Students, faculty, and staff may request an ID by using the GET app. Students must have an established Net ID, password, and be registered for classes.
How do I use the GET app?
- Download the GET app from the Android or Apple store, managed by CBORD Group, Inc.
- Sign in using your NET ID and password. This is the same NET ID and password you would use to access your Brockport email address.
- Once logged in, click on the menu icon at the top right-hand corner and click on “Settings”.
- Click “Upload Photo”.
- Snap your picture using the photo checklist below. When ready, click “Done” to submit.
- You will receive an email confirmation, at your Brockport email address, if your photo was approved or denied.
I have submitted my photo, now what?
ID cards will be printed by IT services and mailed to your home address.
Why haven’t I received my ID in the mail yet?
Please submit a ticket online at Brockport ID Cards or call the IT Service Desk at 585.395.5151, Option 1
I have lost my campus ID. How can I obtain a replacement?
Firstly, deactivate your card using the GET app immediately. Resident students must visit Residential Life and Learning Communities located in Thompson Hall or Conrad Welcome Center 8 am – 3:15 pm for a temporary card. To replace a lost card, visit the Conrad Welcome Center.
How much will it cost to replace a lost campus ID?
The replacement fee for students is $25.
My department requires students to have special badges. How do I establish this?
Special badges such as for our nursing students and contractors can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of students at least 3 weeks in advance.