Volunteers Needed for COVID Arrival Testing
A large portion of our returning students will need to participate in COVID arrival testing next week. This process takes just a few minutes for the students, and it runs smoothest when we have a nice group of volunteers helping to keep the lines moving.
The testing will take place in the Seymour College Union Ballroom.
Thank you to those who have already registered to assist! We truly appreciate it. We still have time slots open for anyone else who can find some time to volunteer. If you are able to assist during any of the times listed below, please contact Tammy Jo Manz at firstname.lastname@example.org by this Friday (1/14) and we will get you on the schedule. We thank you, in advance, for your assistance.
- Monday, 1/17 … Noon - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, 1/18 … 9 am - 2 pm or 1:30 -5:30 pm
- Wednesday, 1/19 … 9 am - 2 pm or 1:30 - 5:30 pm
- Thursday, 1/20 … 10 am - 2 pm or 1:30 - 6:30 pm
- Friday, 1/21 … 10 am - 2 pm or 1:30 - 4:30 pm