CELT: Your Resource Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
CELT is located in Edwards 100B and offers a variety of services and a facility for your use. Check out what’s going on and how you can participate!
When was the last time you came over to The Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching? or maybe you were hired during the pandemic and you haven’t seen the center. This is your resource center and offers the following services-
- A refreshed facility for meetings and networking - call for an appt to use the space
- Workshops supporting faculty in areas of teaching, scholarship, service, and well-being
- Faculty Learning Communities
- Book Clubs
- Mentoring Partnerships and New Faculty Onboarding
- Oversight of Chancellor Awards
- Teaching Observation Feedback Opportunities
- Partnerships across campus to deliver resources
- Special Events (e.g., Teaching and Learning Day, Conferences)
- Special Collection of Books -located in the Drake Library
- Advisory Board
- Center Hours- open by appointment M-F at this time
Keep an eye in the Daily Eagle for events.